This code of ethics defines the standards, binding all employees and external associates of the company TRUE TRAC s.r.o. All employees, whether existing or newly recruited, are familiar with this code. Violation of these principles may be considered a breach of work discipline, and as such will be punished.
- We follow strict laws in a given country and the internal regulations of the company adhere to such laws as well as moral and cultural principles of the given country.
- Our principles cover honesty, transparency to ensure we build the fundamental pillars of trust with our clients.
- We ensure that our products meet the stated quality parameters.
- Our client has the right to be treated with courtesy and kindness.
- Our relations to the employees are based on respect and dignity and follow the basic belief of human rights of every man.
- We hire and promote our employees on the basis of their eligibility for the position without any political, racial, religious or ethnic discrimination.
- Our employees always act in the interest of the company and its good reputation.
- No employee is allowed to provide internal information to third parties or use them for his/her own benefit.
- No employee may perform profitable activity in the same or related business field without the permission of his/her employer.
- No employee can accept gifts or other benefits from third parties such as business partners of the company or those who want to become partners.
- We are considerate towards the environment.
- Any statement to the media can only be provided by the authorized representative.
- We respect the principles of teamwork, we work for the common goal, and we cooperate and trust each other.
If the employee believes that there is a violation of these principles, he/she shall notify his/her immediate superior. If the employee believes that the immediate supervisor is involved in the matter, he/she shall notify a higher-level supervisor without any risk of prosecution. The company shall examine the case and take appropriate disciplinary steps.